When a person suffers injury at the hands of another, he or she is entitled to compensation for current and future costs related to the injury, such as medical expenses, lost wages, impairment and pain and suffering, to name a few. No one should attempt to navigate the waters of personal injury law without the advice and assistance of an aggressive and experienced attorney who knows the law and knows the legal system. David Dekle is that attorney.
If you have been injured in an accident in east-central or southeastern Georgia, the Law Office of David P. Dekle can help you to level the playing field so that you can recover the compensation due to you from liable parties, whether they are individuals, corporations or insurance companies.
Augusta Accident Victim Lawyer Serving Savannah, Augusta and the Central Savannah River Area
Areas in which we provide services include:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Farm accidents
- Railroad crossing accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Slip-and-fall injuries
- Farming injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Injuries at hospitals and long-term care facilities
- Nursing home injuries and abuse
- Neck and back injuries
- Catastrophic injuries (paralysis)
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Burn injuries
- Wrongful death
Personal Injury Related
- Professional negligence by physicians, architects, nurses, attorneys, chiropractors, dentists, pharmacists and others who have specific and special training in their areas of expertise.
- Construction defects
- Toxic mold cases
We also represent clients who have sustained property damage to timber at the hands of a careless developer, builder or logger.
- Car accidents in Martinez
- Car accidents in Evans
- Car accidents in Richmond County
- Car accidents in Columbia County
Free Consultation | Augusta Personal Injury Law Attorney
The Law Office of David P. Dekle, P.C., wants to level the playing field for your damage claims. For more information or to discuss your circumstances in a free consultation with a lawyer, contact us online or by calling 706-250-7572 or toll free at 800-579-0094. We serve clients throughout east-central Georgia, southeastern Georgia and the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA).