Property owners and managers have a legal duty to provide safe and secure premises for their visitors and passersby.
When they fail to observe these duties or fail to warn of potential hazards, innocent people can be injured and face financial damage as well.
The Law Office of David P. Dekle, P.C., in Augusta, Georgia, represents clients in such "premises liability" cases.
If you were injured at a business, in a public place or at a private home through no fault of your own, our experienced personal injury attorney, David Dekle, can help you attempt to secure the money you need to pay medical bills and therapy expenses, replace lost income and compensate you for your pain and suffering.
Our goal is to return you to financial, physical and emotional health.
Injured on a Property? Our Augusta Dangerous Property Lawyer Represents Clients in Savannah, Augusta and All of East-Central and Southeastern Georgia
The following are just some of the situations in which we help our clients who suffer sprains, broken bones, ligament and tendon tears and other serious injuries on properties:
- Pedestrian injuries on wet, cracked or uneven sidewalks, pavements and parking lots
- Slips and falls on wet floors or upturned rugs at supermarkets, shopping malls, apartment buildings, residences and public buildings
- Animal attacks, physical assaults, muggings, sexual assaults and injuries due to inadequate security by premises owners or managers
- Injuries caused by falling objects or collapsing railings, stairs or floors
- Injuries caused by inadequate lighting
- Injuries caused by falls, physical abuse, sexual abuse or abandonment by staff at hospitals, long-term care facilities and nursing homes
- Injuries caused by construction defects
- Property-related injuries that result in wrongful death
The Law Office of David P. Dekle, P.C., also assists clients in special situations, in which negligence on a property leads to injuries or property damage.
Toxic Mold and Timber Damage
Our toxic mold practice represents injured residents and property owners who are financially damaged due to toxic mold that enters a structure due to poor construction, inadequate maintenance or water damage caused by negligence. Whether you are a homeowner who was sold a defective property, an apartment resident whose landlord has failed to prevent or control toxic mold growth, or someone in another relevant situation, we can help you.
We also represent clients who have sustained property damage to timber at the hands of a careless developer or builder.
Free Consultation | Compensation for Your Injuries and Property Damage | Augusta Premises Liability Attorney
The Law Office of David P. Dekle, P.C., in Augusta, Georgia, offers free consultations to its prospective premises liability clients. To discuss your situation and legal options for recovering damages with a lawyer, please contact the firm online or by calling 706-250-7572 or toll free at 800-579-0094.