Our Goal: Leveling the Playing Field for Injured Georgians
When people are injured due to negligence, they want the best legal representation their money can buy. Unfortunately, the corporations, insurance companies and negligent parties who are liable for these injuries often have more money than the people they hurt. This creates an unfair situation in which the people who need good legal representation the most are least able to afford it.
Attorney David P. Dekle understands this problem. For more than 21 years, he defended corporations, local governments, retail establishments, physicians and insurance companies against claims by injured people. In case after case, he saw powerful clients and their highly trained lawyers outspend and outmaneuver deserving plaintiffs and win. His disenchantment with the status quo grew, and he eventually changed sides to become an advocate for injured people across east-central and southern Georgia.
Augusta Attorney for Auto Accidents, Medical Malpractice and Other Acts of Negligence Serving Savannah, Augusta and the Central Savannah River Area
Through the Law Office of David P. Dekle, P.C., in Augusta, Georgia, attorney Dekle has a simple goal: to level the playing field for his personal injury clients. He believes that when the worst happens to people through no fault of their own, they deserve the same level of legal representation that their adversaries and their adversaries' insurance companies enjoy.
Situations in which the law firm aids injured clients and their families include:
- Motor vehicle accidents: when negligence involves cars, commercial trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, pedestrians, drunk drivers and railroad crossing
- Medical accidents: when negligence involves hospitals, long-term care facilities, nursing homes, medical transportation companies and others who are responsible for providing health care
- Property accidents: when negligence involves property owners or managers who allow unsafe conditions that lead to slips and falls, animal attacks, muggings and other avoidable consequences, or when construction defects lead to unsafe conditions, such as toxic mold growth
- Product accidents: when negligence involves product manufacturers and other culpable parties in the supply channel, including poorly designed or faulty machines or their parts
- Insurance disputes: when insurers refuse to pay damages covered under policies held by negligent parties and their injured victims
- Catastrophic accidents: including those causing paralysis, traumatic brain injury, burns and other serious and life-changing injuries
- Wrongful death: when negligence causes death that could have been otherwise avoided
For more information about the firm's areas of practice, see the personal injury overview page.
Free Consultation | Augusta Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been injured in Georgia due to negligence, you owe it to yourself to seek the justice, dignity and compensation you deserve.
For more information, or to discuss your circumstances in a free consultation with a lawyer, contact the firm online or by calling 706-250-7572 or toll free at 800-579-0094.